It’s baseball and softball season again. Creating exciting custom trading pins for all of your players is probably at the top of your list of priorities. We’re here to help you every step of the way. That’s why we wanted to take a moment to explain each type of trading pin to you in detail so that you can order the style that best fits your team’s preferences and needs.
The different types of trading pins that we offer are:
- Spinners. A spinning piece is attached to a stationary base piece to give players the impression that the pin is spinning.
- Sliders. Similar to a spinner, a sliding piece is attached to a stationary base piece to give players the impression that the pin is sliding.
- Blinkies. Blinking lights are embedded in the pin and can be turned on and off with a switch.
- Danglers. A dangling charm hangs off a stationary piece. This is a great way to showcase what sport your team is playing.
- Bobble Heads. A spring loaded “head” is attached to a stationary base piece. When flicked, it looks like the “head” is bobbling/moving.
The other options that we offer to our trading pin customers include:
- Glitter. Make areas of your pin stand out with sparkles.
- Silkscreened Player Names and Numbers. Give each player the recognition he or she deserves by including their names and numbers in the trading pin design.
- Cut-Outs. Have metal cut out of the pin to give designs a more distinct, dimensional look.
Get your trading pin order in today. Visit http://www.pindepot.com. We’ll get together a free price quote and full color digital proof for you. You can also submit your ideas to email@example.com or call 1-800-803-2879 toll-free. We can’t wait to hear from you and get started on your baseball or softball trading pins.